Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Instant Comfort

Monday, January 31, 2011
This is Darcy. I got Darcy when I was around four, I think. Since then,
Darcy has been my constant go-to stuffed animal. I have always loved her
and she always seems to comfort me or make me happy. The other day, I was
really upset, so I just grabbed Darcy. I don't really remember why I named her
Darcy, but I remember she was "Darcy the Dog."

Quote Of The Day:
"There are toys for all ages." ~ French Proverb

50 Word Story:
Lingering Happiness
A smiling young girl hugging a brand new stuffed dog, one of her teeth
missing in the front. Fast asleep, the dog cuddled in her little arms. As she
grows older, the dog is still there, though not under the covers anymore.
Passing by the worn doggy, she smiles, comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment