Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paparazzi Cows

Thursday, January 20, 2011
Many of you are now looking at the title and thinking to yourselves or
questioning out loud: "What is she thinking?" or "Paparazzi Cows?!" or "I think
she's finally cracked..." No, there is actual logic behind today's odd title...
My dad and I went for a drive around the valley to see what we could see and
I grabbed a few shots of these cows. Now, cows are very fun animals to take
pictures of. Their faces are hilarious and they can have some wonderful facial
expressions. After taking this shot, it occurred to my dad and I that these two
cows looked like they were hiding from the paparazzi...Odd logic, yes, but at
least there's some thought behind the absurd title.

Quote Of The Day: (About the paparazzi)
"I throw root vegetables at them." ~ Jude Law

50 Word Story:
Just When it Looked Safe
Eyes flick both ways down the street, checking to make sure the road is
empty. A tentative hand on he brass doorknob. The first three steps are safe -
not a soul in sight. Just as the car is in tantalizing distance, the unmistakable
clicks and flashes of multiple cameras.

2 comments: