Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

One Red Heart

Friday, January 21, 2010
This is a cookie. A yummy shortbread cookie filled with jam. One of the
better cookies I've encountered. I took a picture of it because I thought it
looked very cute and I wanted it to look pretty before I consumed the cookie.
Looking at this now, I really want another one...

Quote Of The Day:
"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your
heart that you can't utter." ~ James Earl Jones

50 Word Story:
Subtle Joy
Standing on the sidelines, holding one red heart in hands, watching. Not
making a sound or a movement, just watching. The delight the bearer of the
heart feels comes from the one inside the heart, who is completely unaware.
One red heart held in gentle open hands. Just treasured silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment