Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Gum Should Stay in One's Mouth

Monday, January 3, 2010
Well...today is my last day of vacation. Today is a sad day. Actually, it's
not because I had a ton of fun. I went with my mom and a friend to see the
Picasso exhibit. We then wandered around and got lunch. It was a good ending
to such a relaxing break. Today's picture is one taken on a photo shoot I went
on a little while ago. This is the gum wall. There's this huge wall just coated in
globs of gum of every color and flavor...not that I've ever been stupid enough
to taste or even come within a foot of this wall. You cannot even imagine how
disgusting yet impressive it is...

Quote Of The Day:
"Flattery is like chewing gum. Enjoy it but don't swallow
it." ~ Hank Ketcham

50 Word Story:
Gum Thrower
A little boy chews a wad of gum in his mouth, a small dribble of drool
running out the corner of his lips. Standing in front of the gum wall, he
removes it from his mouth, pulls his arm back, and throws the glob. It sticks
right to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment