Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blue Sky

Friday, January 28, 2011
I took this picture this last summer, when the sky actually looked as nice as
this. I really do miss the blue sky in the winter...I went up skiing on the ski bus
tonight...it was wet. And rainy. And wet. And cold. And wet. And bad snow. Did
I mention wet?

Quote Of The Day:
"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of
grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the
simple things in nature have a message you understand, rejoice,
for your soul is alive." ~ Eleanora Duse

50 Word Story:
Promise of Color
Grey clouds roll over the once clear, crisp sky. The winter had drug on far too
long for most, as the beauty of blue skies hadn't been spotted in months. As the
warm spring rays finally came, a small, blue dot appeared in the clouds, slowly
and steadily growing larger.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so pretty! You should take more pictures of these. I miss summer. Although I had my terrible allergies during that time... But still!

    ReplyDelete