Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Left Behind for the Curious

Saturday, January 22, 2010
I made this a while ago at the river when I saw some fun rocks and decided
they would make a good picture. Ever since my parents and I watched a
documentary on Andy Goldsworthy, I can't help seeing potential ways to make
little art installments every once in a while. If you don't know who Andy
Goldsworthy is, check out his website:

Quote Of The Day:
"People also leave a presence in a place even when they are
no longer there." ~ Andy Goldsworthy

50 Word Story:
Sea Treasures and Creativity
Ordinary objects that would be looked over without a second glance rest in the sand. A creative eye picks them out individually, spinning them into something extraordinary and eye-catching. Small things taken for granted placed in a different way seem exotic. At the beach with shells and a creative mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment