Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

Sunday, January 9, 2010
Zorro makes yet another appearance...In this shot, he's not actually howling.
My dogs don't howl, thank goodness. However, they do bark when they really
want a "cookie" or a treat. Zorro, however sweet he is, can get a little impatient
when I try to get him to pose for a picture. Being the food motivated dog he is,
he will end up barking at me incessantly until I give him the darn cookie.

Quote Of The Day: :)
"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
This is One of My Favorite Things
Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven, slowly cooling on a metal rack.
A small girl, too impatient to wait, grabs one. It nearly burns her hand and the
chocolate certainly burns her tongue, but gooey chips and soft dough dribble
down her chin in utter happiness. Fresh cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment