Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Herb Garden

Friday, January 14, 2010
Another shot I took a little while ago. I just happened to snap this real quick
when the lighting looked nice and it turned out quite well...It's over saturated,
but I thought that effect looked pretty cool with the lighting and the brick. On
a completely different note, I saw a really great movie tonight called The
King's Speech. I really enjoyed it. :)

Quote Of The Day:
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade
you do not expect to sit." ~ Nelson Henderson

50 Word Story:
Subtle Art, Climbing Vines
A mixture of musty smells hits when the creaky door of the nursery is opened.
Unusually warm in the late afternoon sun, plants climb up the walls, their
leaves and flowers vibrant in the dying light. Subtle art is scattered throughout
the garden. Various herbs, each unique, each carefully nurtured.

No comments:

Post a Comment