Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Real Truth

Saturday, January 8, 2010
I took this picture when we went on a short road trip to visit some family.
I've always loved the company Life is Good and I've owned many of their
t-shirts. It's just a great company and the motto sums it up: "Do what you like,
like what you do."

Quote Of The Day:
"The healthiest response to life is joy." ~ Deepak Chopra

"There's no such thing as 'Impossible.' The word itself says:
'I'm possible.'" ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
My Version of Perfect
Sunshine on a sparkling blue lake. Flying down a shaded trail on a bike. Deep
in a book. Carving down a mountainside on skis. Pouring out words. Laughing
oneself silly with friends. A hug from a loved one. High in the trees, the world
laid out below. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite picture, story, and quotes you have put up on your blog! Likin' it!

    ReplyDelete