Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Footloose and Fancy Free

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Sorry for not posting last night...I was pretty packed with stuff to do. I'm
actually pretty packed tonight, but it's pretty much all done. I saw this graffiti
when we went out for the dumplings and thought it was really funny. Again,
this is what I love about having a camera - it makes you really look and take in
your surroundings...anyway, don't we all wish we had a day to just...eat donuts
and um...stuff?

Quote Of The Day: (Chosen just for the humor and
graffiti-related subject.)
"I think graffiti is the most passionate literature there is.
It's always like 'Bush sucks. U2 rules.' I wanna make indifferent
graffiti. 'Toy Story 2 was okay.' 'I like Gina as a friend, but I'm
not sure about taking things further.' 'This is a bridge.'"
~ Demetri Martin

50 Word Story:
No Clue? No Problem.
One large, relieving, white chunk in the middle of the day. Nothing scheduled,
no meetings, no commitments. A block of time up for anything. Perhaps going
to get lunch, or laughing with friends in the park. Or perhaps, it's a time for
eating donuts and stuff...not having any idea whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment