Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Searing Sparks

Monday, February 7, 2010
Grabbed this picture real fast today...I've always liked fires, not sure why.
They always remind me of camping and roasting marshmallows, but I also find
they can be really frightening...in a good way...if that makes sense at all.
Anyway, I thought this looked cool with some soft editing. On another note -
I'm SO excited for mid-winter break. I'm going to visit my grandma! :)

Quote Of The Day:
"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is
like fire. It burns it all clean." ~ Maya Angelou

50 Word Story:
Hot Embers
A crackling, popping fire in the ring of rocks, sending small clouds of white
ash into the night air. Tongues of flame licking at anything in their way - logs,
marshmallows, fingers. A small circle of warm, dancing light, illuminating
faces and casting long shadows across dark corners of the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment