Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Waterslides

Saturday, February 5, 2010
Yes, I am aware this is not a water slide course, but it's as close as I can get.
I went to a waterpark with a friend today...So. Much. FUN! We did all the
slides and had a blast! We were swimming/tubing for about nine hours...I'm
so tired.

Quote Of The Day:
"I have never seen a river that I could not love. Moving water...
has a fascinating vitality. It has power and grace and
associations. It has a thousand colors and a thousand shapes, yet
it follows laws so definite that the tiniest streamlet is an exact
replica of a great river." ~ Roderick Haig-Brown

50 Word Story:
Splish Slide Splash
Two girls running up the stairs, carrying a large tube. They stand in line,
waiting for their turn. As they reach the top, they take off down the slide,
laughing and screaming all the way. Into the splash pool, grins on their faces.
Up they go to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment