Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bucket List

Saturday, May 28, 2011
I took this picture not too long ago. I really liked the metal buckets on this fence and I thought it looked neat shot at this angle. I thank my mother for the idea of this blog, as I was running out...Oh, and, by the way, I already have a bucket list for this summer... (No, I don't plan on dying this summer.)

Quote Of The Day:
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who's going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand

50 Word Story:
Put it in the Bucket
Everyone has wishes, everyone has dreams, and everyone has some experience they wish they could have. Parachuting out of an airplane, biking across Ireland, or simply going to Disneyland. A list of things to do before one dies, before time runs out. So many places, people, and endless opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment