Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peephole

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Sorry for the delay, everyone...I've had math finals and such this week. Next week will be crazy as well - I have Spanish finals. Today's picture is a shot of my cousin looking through the knothole of a tree...I thought this was a cool perspective.

Quote Of The Day:
"Life is a peephole, a single tiny entry onto a vastness - how can I
not dwell on this brief, cramped view of things? This peephole is all I've got!" ~ Yann Martel


50 Word Story:


Small View of Things
The peephole was a small, round, unnoticed imperfection in the marble wall of the ever locked door to the outside. No one ever came in, no one ever came out. It was as simple as that. However, the young boy pored over what he could see of the great outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment