Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Daycare Days

Monday, May 23, 2011
I liked the look of this daycare we passed the other day. The name especially jumped out at me. I've always had compassion for kids who had to go to daycare while their parents worked. I never had to go and I'm quite glad.

Quote Of The Day:
"Two year old Alex was getting ready to potty train. He brought all the supplies he would need to daycare and was so proud to show all the other kids his new 'thunderwear.'"
~ Daycare Teacher

50 Word Story:
The Circus has Come to Town
A class of wild kids is free to do as they please in the daycare's playground. Some sit in the sandbox, driving tractors and trucks. Others race down slides and through tunnels. A teacher stands by the door and yells the magical word: snack. It's a stampede of little feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment