Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Polly Want a Cracker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Another shot from the market place...This parrot wind chime was hanging outside a pretty cool shop dedicated to summer. Oh, how I wish this lovely November weather we're having would just go away...

Quote Of The Day:
"The parrot's so funny. He imitates me and I don't even realize he's doing it. I'm walking around the house talking to myself and whistling and the next day he's said something I've said...it's scary you know?" ~ Mick Ralphs

50 Word Story:
Keep the Parrot in Mind
With a friendly, though slightly unsettling disposition, the parrot sat on his perch, watching the customers in the pet shop. He'd occasionally swoop down to steal something shiny, though he mostly listened to the words spoken. The regulars could tell when the town gossip had been looking for a hamster...

No comments:

Post a Comment