Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Class Trip

Monday, May 2, 2011


Here's a few of my favorite shots from our class trip. The first is pretty
self-explanatory, the second is of my friend and I in our lifeguard sweatshirts,
and the third is a sign my friend wrote in the sand. I really, really loved our
class trip and I'm going to miss so many people when they leave for high
school next year...

Quote Of The Day:
"It's awesome. We took everything educational out of it!"
~ My science teacher

50 Word Story:
Time for Friends and Fun
The bus pulled back into the school at seven in the evening after two days
and a night full of pure, exhausting fun. Tired teenage girls pile out, laughing
about memories made and time spent with their friends. Nothing educational,
nothing to worry about. Definitely a much needed mini vacation.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I remeber that!! Best trip EVER!

    On a side note, I'll miss you too... :'(

    --
    When an author writes: the curtains were blue…

    Your teacher thinks: the curtains represent the depression and sadness of the character.

    What the author meant: The curtains were dang blue.

    ReplyDelete