Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The "Schnufflapuffamajig"

Monday, May 16, 2011
One thing I really love about my yard is how much yard art we have in it. This is only one of the many pieces we have. This guy, we're not really sure what to call him, looks like he walked right out of a Dr. Seuss book and into our front garden. Tonight, Dr. Seuss has officially become one of my heroes...

Quote Of The Day:
"My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around!"
~ Dr. Seuss

50 Word Story:
Fun is Good
From Sneeches on beaches to the Grinch in green breeches. From green eggs and ham to Sam-I-Am. With Yertle the turtle and McElligot's Pool, Dr. Seuss has shown us, "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

No comments:

Post a Comment